Friday, October 15, 2010

I Love Pizza

When i tasted pizza for the first time,i dint like it and i felt as if eating chappathi(Indian flat bread :-)),but after eating couple of times i started to love it and now i could not stop starving for pizza.I thought i should stop this some how.After heading to gym couple of times(for the first time in my life history) i know how difficult it is to reduce 150 calories.I am not weight conscious but it is a sign of improvement :-)

Eating cheese pizza's weekly once is not good at all,if there is not much of activity.When i thought of ways to stop this starving,a movie came  to my mind where, Manorama hangs a live chicken and eats rice,assuming to eat kozhi kulumbu satham and S.Ve.Sheakar goes one step ahead and he hangs a picture of it and eats rice :-).I am going to go even a step ahead and  i am going to imagine pizza and eat wheat bread.I have this idea but not implemented it :-).Still i like to have pizza when i go out:-)

2 comments:

  1. Pizza is my favorite. Pizza in India is tastier. It has the Indian flavor in it :)

    -Saranya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saranya,you can try making your own pizza :-)

    ReplyDelete